Chances of Beating a DUI in San Carlos
The Chances of Winning a DUI Case in San Carlos, CA
It is always advisable to contact an experienced and reliable DUI Lawyer Lawyer because of the severe punishments that are handed out to San Carlos DUI offenders charged with impaired driving.
What are the Chances of Winning a DUI Case in San Carlos, CA
DUI offenders are at risk of being severely punished. First time offenders are compelled to pay anywhere from four hundred to a thousand dollars in fines. There are additional penalty assessments that can raise the financial liability up to three thousand and six hundred dollars. There could be a jail sentence for up to six months and license suspension for a similar period. It is imperative to contact an expert DUI Lawyer if you have to enhance your chances of beating a DUI charge in San Carlos, California.
The chances of winning a DUI case depend on two sets of factors. The first set is the merits of the case against you. The second set of factors pertains to your preparation. Lack of sufficient preparation and unawareness of possible developments or outcomes can cost anyone dearly. You need the most competent DUI lawyer who can strategize the entire approach, right from the assessment of all facts to the possible DUI plea bargain.
How to Enhance the Chances of Winning a DUI Case in San Carlos
There are various ways to enhance the chances of winning a DUI case in San Carlos. Most of the tips shared here have been proven to be effective in countless cases.
- The first step is to hire a reputed and specialized DUI lawyer in San Carlos. You need to look for a criminal lawyer who specializes in DUI cases. Do not appoint a lawyer who is dealing with different fields of law if you wish to enhance your chances of beating a DUI in San Carlos.
- Always document or record everything you can. You should have lucid recollection of as much detail as possible and make a note of it. Right from what you ate and drank to where you were, with whom and how you spent the time before and after being held for driving under influence, every detail matters.
- Make sure you preserve all receipts or slips if any from the bar or restaurant that you went to (if you did so).
- You should have all slips and receipts from restaurants and bars saved and preferably digitized. Do not speak to anyone, discuss anything or reveal any information without a DUI lawyer by your side. Everything you say and do must be approved by your DUI lawyer in San Carlos.
- Do not discuss the case with anyone apart from your lawyer, not even friends. Anyone can be a potential witness so interaction of any nature can reveal information that will reduce your chances of winning a DUI case in San Carlos, CA.
Do Not Hesitate To Contact Us If You Have Received A DUI Offense in San Carlos
Types Of DUI Charges:
Consequences Of A DUI:
Defense Tactics to Enhance the Chances of Winning a DUI Case in San Carlos
There is a plethora of legal tactics used by defense lawyers to beat a DUI case. There are professional tactics and legal maneuvers. An expert DUI lawyer in San Carlos will be able to use the most appropriate tactic or have a holistic strategy to increase your chances of beating a DUI case. Here are some of the tactics commonly used in DUI cases.
- The legality of a DUI checkpoint can be challenged.
- A possible defense is taking mouth alcohol.
- Medication or medical problem is a credible defense.
- Diabetics can use ketosis as a tactic.
- Dieters can use low carbohydrate meal plan in their defense.
- Violations of Title 17 can be cited.
- A case of bad driving can be proven to counter driving under influence.
- Radio frequency interference can be used as a tactic.
- It can be shown that someone else was at the wheel.
- Lack of mental impairment can be proven.
- The probable cause for the surprise stop at the checkpoint can be debunked.
- The suspicion of being under influence can be disputed.
- The field sobriety test can be questioned.
- The results of breath tests or Blood Alcohol Concentration can be challenged.
- Blood tests can be challenged.
- The arrest at a checkpoint can be proven to be illegal.
- Failure of an officer to read the Miranda Rights can be asserted.
- Misconduct or racial profiling is an effective defense tactic.
- An argument can be made to establish Rising Blood Alcohol Content.
- Lack of implied consent warning can be cited.
Increasing Your Chances of Getting Out of a DUI Charge in San Carlos, California
It depends from case to case whether there are any chances of getting out of a DUI and if there are any chances of beating a DUI. Every individual case is unique because the facts and circumstances surrounding your case will be totally different from another case. In such a situation, it then becomes necessary and crucial for you to hire an experienced and trustworthy San Carlos DUI lawyer who will assess and prepare your case accordingly. We offer you highly-qualified DUI lawyers in San Carlos, California with a history of positive results. We strive to make sure that any unjust cases against our clients get dismissed.
Control your Chances of Getting Out of a DUI Charge in San Carlos, California
The chances of getting out of a DUI charge in San Carlos, California, will always vary from one case to another. The severity of the case, any fallout of the incident where people may have been injured or some property may have been damaged, the facts obtained by the police and the merits of the case as presented by the prosecutor will influence your chances of beating a DUI. An experienced San Carlos DUI lawyer can assess a case factoring in all the similarities, dissimilarities and uniqueness in regards to other cases and prepare your defense.
Only a highly qualified, experienced, reputable and trustworthy DUI lawyer in San Carlos, California, who has a longstanding history of winning DUI cases, can consolidate your chances of winning a DUI case. The immediate DUI case is not the only cause for concern. There can be subsequent charges against a defendant if DUI is proven in a court of law. There can be far-reaching consequences. The knowledge, experience, expertise and a practice of winning such cases for a lawyer are at the crux of your chances of beating a DUI charge.
San Carlos DUI Defense Attorney